The Tundra Times, more than anything else, I think, has awakened the fervor to do something and help to bring out the potential in leadership among our people.
Howard Rock, Editor
- This project was partially funded through a grant from the U.S. Department of Education. ECHO: "Education through Cultural and Historical Organizations".
- The Tundra Times archives are wholly owned by The Ukpeagvik Iñupiat Corporation without whose generous support, this project would not be possible.
- Funded in part by a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
- Project development by Tuzzy Consortium Library of Iļisaġvik College, Barrow, Alaska.
- Additional support provided by Arctic Slope Regional Corporation